Given the Yak design team’s background in making PFDs for the harshest environments on the planet, and highly demanding users, why not produce a whitewater PFD that incorporates the lessons learned during those technical projects and offers their benefits for the best possible product at the best possible price. Enter the new Yak Taurus PFD!
The Taurus takes comfort and freedom in a whitewater PFD to a whole new level. Its 3D shaped front panels literally wrap around the body like a warm caress, and the minimalist back panel… well, you won’t even know it’s there! Plus, the Taurus has an integrated attachment point to facilitate the use of the Yak quick release belt – a useful tool, should you need to conduct a bankside rescue.
- 4D Cast technology combined with Supersoft foam to offer supreme wearer comfort
- Heavy duty outer cover material to improve wear characteristics and product longevity
- Optional quick release harness belt, which can be worn right or left handed
- Enclosed rear panel to give cleanest harness attachment point
- Versatile front pocket, which is big enough to take the essentials
- Separate knife pocket to speed deployment
- External mounting points with lash tab spacing to easily accept accessories
- Stretch mesh side and inner panels improve drainage
- Internal waist adjustment reduces overall product height
- Padded shoulder adjustment to allow a wide size range adjustment
- Shoulder grip panels to aid boat carrying.
There are no reviews yet.